Monday 5 October 2009

My media weekend

On Saturday I woke up and turned on  the radio which was my first contact with media I then texted a friend before going to work. On the way to work in the car I listened to the radio. At work I checked my facebook using one of the staffs phone and then made a few texts throughout the day I also recieved a phone call. When I got back home I watched Tv for a couple of hours at the same time i was flicking through the Sun newspaper. i then went to my dads 50th birthday party where the only media I came into contact with was texting.


on Sunday morning I woke up with the radio as my alarm i then went to rugby and listened to radio 1 on the way I then watched sky sports in the clubhouse after rugby before going to the pub with the staff from work again I only really used texting and read the sport in the paper. When I got home I had recorded MOTD on sky plus and watched that before getting into bed and goin on facebook on my laptop and texting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment